Professor and Willett Faculty Scholar,
Dept. of Computer Science.
co-Director, NIH Center of Excellence for Big Data to Knowledge
Faculty: Carl Woese Institute of Genomic Biology,
Affiliate: Dept. of Entomology, Biophysics Program,
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
2122 Siebel Center,
201 N. Goodwin Ave, Urbana, IL 61801
- CS 466 Introduction to Bioinformatics Fa 16 Spr 15 Spr 14 Spr 13 Spr 12 Spr 11 Fall 09 Fall 08
- CS 598 SS Probabilistic Methods for Biological Sequence Analysis Fa17 Spr18 Spr16 Fa13 Fa11 Spr09 S08 S07
- CS 361 Probability and Statistics for CS. Spr 17.
- CS 411 Database Systems Fall 14 Fall12 Fall 10
- CS 498 SS Algorithms in bioinformatics Fall 07 Fall 06
- CS 591 BIO Weekly Bioinformatics seminar Fall 09
- Bioinformatics in the Computer Science department
- M.S. in Bioinformatics program offered by the Computer Science department.
- A lab session with Genomics tools , from INFO 102 (taught by Prof. Pitt).